Sunday, June 21, 2009

baby gift

This was a shower gift for a teacher at the school where I work. I put the baby's name on it. The corners and date are stamped with acrylic paint, it is probably about 14x14 inches.
One thing I would do differently.... is make the heart in 'love' a different color. A darker pink or light purple....
OR....
make the letters L,V and E different from the green hearts. Oh well, I am still learning with each 'experiment' I do and happy with the with the way it turned out regardless of all my second guessing.

2 comments:

Browndirtcottage said...

This is cute! Yes....getting the contrast right is sometimes just a
'crap shoot' I have found....sometimes you just don't know until it is sewn up....but of course I am always wishing I had done some things differently after it is all said and done!

Browndirtcottage said...

Ric rack. is. our. friend.