But the quilt took a long time to make,
ya know how things get set aside "for now" and then other things come along......
and before you know it about 8 years have passed.......
and "the baby" is no longer a "baby" as you can see in the picture........
As luck would have it, our 2 models have a new baby sister at home and she will get this quilt....and Karen has started another quilt which is about half done.....
I've seen it and it is so cute!!!!
eventually ALL the girls will get a quilt...
handmade with love by their great aunt Karen.
....and that little wiener-dog down there in the corner with the spooky, glowing eyes....she likes the quilt too.
1 comment:
Well.....I guess better late than never...right? I had some of that cowboy fabric in the middle...I made some pillowcases out it for charity.
Post a Comment