Thursday, June 11, 2009

In Duluth

I am up here in Duluth. Things are quiet right now.
I am alone.

The temperature is in the 60's, it is gorgeous!

Tractor joe went to the hunting/shooting club.

Cornelius went to the casino with his aunt and Grandma.

And me...I am making some Manhattan Clam Chowder...
I am cooking the bacon very slow, cleaning as I go and using the least amount of dishes and pans...

if I don't keep things clean, I may be banished from my sister's kitchen, forever, with no second chances!

I better go concentrate on the cooking.
and cleaning....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, kitchen better stay clean....
Casino went well!

Anonymous said...

Surely, if the chowder is tasty enough, you wouldn't be banished forever? You could use Bob's creed-
I cook or I clean
I don't do both
and I don't clean.
Hope you had a great trip!

This will be anonymous because I can't remember my password!
Gwen

Anonymous said...

Julie -I think you should post a picture from the Duluth Web Cam. That would be great for all your readers to see.