Monday, June 15, 2009

tourists


Canal Park............. Duluth, Minnesota
We called our geocaching cousin, Cachehappy-cashpoor to capture our image on the web cam in Canal Park. It was raining on us. Well, sprinkling is more like it......enough to clear out the area, so we are easy to pick out. I wore the bright yellow to help us be more visible. This wasn't really a problem, doesn't appear to me that many people thought standing in the rain....in front of the camera was a good idea.
I think we were studying the shipping scheduel here.

Cornelius wanted to be down there when a ship came in. It is incredible to stand there on the wall and watch them come in or go out. Some of them are HUGE. The little white dot out in the water is a tourist boat that comes in and out all day.
As I get more pictures I'll post them from our trip up north.

No comments: