Sunday, May 2, 2010

the last of the beer quilts...

I had one more set of "beer" letters that were finally put to use.

This one will go to Karen's oldest son.

He is a brew master too.

I finished it yesterday...right down to the binding.....believe it or not!

I did have to look up Ben to see if I spelled his name correctly.

Relief.

I got it right!



I know I should have looked it up before I stamped and quilted...

but it didn't look funny until I was done with it.....



Then I was looking at the heart. (can you see the American flag sort-of)

I am thinking a bunch of these hearts put together with a scrappy frames would be cute.




I made 3, when I made this one.

Seeds for another project.

1 comment:

Browndirtcottage said...

W-a-y cute girl!!...beer??? Do you guys Polka??? I bet tractor Joe could cut a rug! HA!