Friday, May 28, 2010

lousy rockband photos

Last Christmas, FUZ played for the public at Christmas time....Crispy is a part of them.
I recently had the photos developed and some of them were dark and grainy. Bad.
In one of my magazines, was an article on doctoring bad photos....

First you get the picture wet, then sand off what you don't want. Then apply paint. I used some watercolor and acrylics.
I made Jacob's hat a little redder and his shirt more pink.
I got a little heavy with the sparkles on Jacob's too. oh well.

I cut out images from magazines to add also. I will add "the critics agreed", the when, the where, and the who to this before calling it done.
I was amazed at how much better the photo's looked like this, rather than being dark and grainy. So far, I am happy with the results...Crispy and Jacob like it too.

1 comment:

Browndirtcottage said...

HEY.....stop being sooo creative...
I can't keep up....LOL

Was the band REALLY named FUZ???