We did some quick geocaching yesterday. There a ton of them in Albert Lea, Mn. We went to 10 and found 8. I could only log 7 of them though... we had been to one of them 3 years ago....geesh.
While at one of them I crawled under an evergreen tree with broken off branches. First I stabbed myself in the back, then I ended up poking myself in the head on one of the branches.
THAT HURT.
My eyes watered the pain was so great....
Tractor joe says he heard me say (bleep) (bleep) (delete)....I only remember saying "that's it, this will be a DNF (did not find)...lets get out of here"
Today is a new day...while my head is still tender, it doesn't affect my ability to think. So I have started a new little project. My turkey hunting aunt Barb is the inspiration....
I am in the middle of it now. It will be a tulle quilt, not much sewing on these kinds.
All the background fabrics are fused down to some batting, the letters are ready to stamp some words,
and the turkey is ready too.
I don't remember the name of the pattern right now. I'll include that when I blog the finished product.Right now I need to find out what turkey tracks look like, I may put some of those on this too.
1 comment:
.....girl....you crazy geocaching girl you!! Who knew you could get battle scares from it!!
So glad it didn't affect the creative side of your brain!!!
Post a Comment