Today was my first day back at work in the preschool.When I arrived home, there were pictures of Madison's first day of school. (my niece in Virginia)
She really isn't that far from the school. You can see it from her house.....But there is a busy, major road the kids would need to cross.
Those in charge, decided it would be safest to have a bus take them there. She probably walks further to the bus stop than if she was able to walk to school.
First grade, here she comes.

Of course that didn't count for anything. How is that really different from any other day??
One of my duties this year is driving a student to and from school. Yes, the state and school trust me to drive!
Jackie couldn't believe I would be driving a bus.....
I'm NOT,
it is a van. A very small and safe van.
But as you can see....it says SCHOOL BUS right on it.I even have my own key now.
2 comments:
On Friday, I was following a school bus and a kid in the back seat flipped me the bird! Hopefully you won't have those types of problems on your small, safe van. Rotten kids! (except mine, of course, they are angels!) :P
I can actually remember my first day of school...It was frightening!
Micki
Post a Comment