The Men's Crisis Center (MCC for short)
I like to watch Little People, Big World... Matt Roloff fixed up one of his barns and called it his men's crisis center on the show. The name kind of stuck here too.
The floor went in a couple weeks ago.
Right now the only way up there is by ladder.
When you get to the top of the ladder, this is what you see...a real floor to walk on and a new place to put stuff (even though Tractor joe says we are not going to store junk up there!)...and a window to look out. The first thing I did when I got up there was start to wash the window. It was full of dust and dead bugs.
I am not sure how this it happened, but tractor joe ended up taking over the washing part. When he finished he sat down to admire his work and check out the view.

We still need a railing or something at the other end. I makes me dizzy just getting close to the open part. This is what the MCC looks like from above.
I am not sure how this it happened, but tractor joe ended up taking over the washing part. When he finished he sat down to admire his work and check out the view.
We still need a railing or something at the other end. I makes me dizzy just getting close to the open part. This is what the MCC looks like from above.
it was my youngest sister's birthday. Jenny likes cats, so I made her a postcard with a cat on it....& mostly because I was told everyone was sending her "cat" cards and I should do that too.
I thought she might be able to leave it out longer if I put "happy fall" on it,
you know, right up to Halloween.


3 comments:
Cute card..... and the MCC seems to be coming along nicely. I think we were blogging at the same time....... :)
Your card is absolutely adorable!
I love your happy fall postcard. I don't know why I don't get around to using my letters. My PERFECTIONISM I'm sure. I just have to do it!!!
Post a Comment