The pad of concrete in front of the garage was short and cracked AND sinking. When it rained, the water would collect and take days to dry up. In the spring when the snow was melting, the puddle was even bigger. The water would go all the way across the driveway. Most cars, when parked, had the back wheels still in water. If someone was in the back seat, they had to step in water to get out.
We always thought "some day" we would fix this....and that day was yesterday.
The old pad was removed & a much bigger pad was poured. It is beautiful!
There is also a picture of the rose bush at it's finest and my braille homework. Tractor joe is out of town, so I needed to document everything for him to see when he gets back.
I also quilted and got the binding on the wonky baby Zoe quilt. No picture yet...I will go work on that.
We always thought "some day" we would fix this....and that day was yesterday.
The old pad was removed & a much bigger pad was poured. It is beautiful!
There is also a picture of the rose bush at it's finest and my braille homework. Tractor joe is out of town, so I needed to document everything for him to see when he gets back.
I also quilted and got the binding on the wonky baby Zoe quilt. No picture yet...I will go work on that.


2 comments:
I'm so glad that someday is here - there's quite a bit that is supposed to happen around here on that day, too! Your new driveway looks GREAT!
That's awesome! I'm waiting for a someday too!
Post a Comment