I found this....I am pretty sure that I had made it back in the 90's,
...it was done except for two sides that needed the binding put on.
I don't know why I never finished it.
The bindings don't match, but are close enough. And look......
I had even hand quilted it.
My slate and stylus arrived in the mail. I need it for the braille class I am taking on line. I had to play with it and made Mr. B a postcard!
Lauren's picture came in the mail too. Her graduation card was finished and stuck in the mail.
I painted the downstairs wall a deep blue. Crispy picked this color because it is opposite of orange on the color wheel. We loved this color so much that......
Crispy room got a new coat of paint too.
I sewed these for block lotto this morning,
very simple block this month.
I am going to donate all of my chances this month,
because....
I won the pineapple blossoms from May!! I couldn't believe I had won again.
(here) are the blossoms I made and will just keep now.
Karen and I are splitting up our old sheets. Both of us want to make quilts from them.
Exactly what pattern I want to use is still up in the air. I keep changing my mind. Maybe I should just start making blocks and see what happens. There is enough fabric there for several quilts.
This could be fun!
2 comments:
Wow, you've been busy! Please come paint my basement! Or at least motivate me to get started. It is just such a monumental task that I am paralyzed!!! Love the mini that you found, and I like that the binding is two different fabrics. Scrappy bindings are AWESOME! That's what I do with all my leftover binding pieces - put them into a baggie, and then when it gets full, I have enough for a scrappy binding. That's how I bound the quilt I gave my brother for Christmas and it was so nice to not have to cut and press the binding strips - I just had to sew the different fabrics together and attach.
hhhhmmmm, seems MY painting I started w-a-y back in the fall got a little way laid, so I still have plenty yet to paint!
I think I like your color choice!!!
AND YOU TURKEY...TURKEY...LUCKY TURKEY!!! I can't believe you WON the LOTTO again!! What a great month to win in...I LOVE these, but I guess you have to participate to win huh?
Post a Comment