Tuesday, December 4, 2012

easy street progress


The geese are getting made using the big square and four smaller squares so I get four at a time.
This goes pretty fast. I am up to 88 of them. Not bad.

6 comments:

Karen H said...

They are looking good. Maybe I can start mine tonight. The baby quilt is done.

antique quilter said...

looking good great color combo!
Kathie

Ginny said...

Cool geese! I didn't know you were doing Bonnie's quilt too. Are we crazy, right before Christmas?????
BTW I ordered a cake for a party that was supposed to have a design on it that I'd drawn to scale for them and the did a horrible job of it. I wish I could have hired you!

Browndirtcottage said...

Well.....looks like 'one' of us is busy!!!

Like the green!

carla said...

Hi!! Love the green!!! Love the butterfly below too!!! Thanks

Kim said...

Nicely done!
I'm sitting this one out until we move....first time I'm not sewing along with a Bonnie mystery :0(.
Thankfully Bonnie is making them into PDFs so I'll have all the directions when I want them.

Happy Sewing, love the picture of your son wrapped in his quilt....brings back memories :0)