Friday, December 21, 2012

late start at school.....


Quick post before I leave for school. 
I put together one little bag last night. Things are wrong with it....
like the handles aren't positioned the same on each side...
and the other side of the handle should be facing out.
For a test run, this isn't bad though.
I put some candy in it and will give it to the teacher I work with.
Now, I have about 3 days before I need more done.
One of those days is a shopping day.
tick tick tick
time is running out.

6 comments:

Vesuviusmama said...

Cute! Ad so smart to to a test run before making all of them at once. Tick, tick, tick! Now I've got to go clean a spot for my company to stay before they get here tomorrow. I hate cleaning! This shouldn't count as a day off if I have to spend it doing housework, right?

TLC said...

The snowman is matched up well. It looks great!

Mary said...

I think you did great. Funny, I was just going to respond to your response to my comment yesterday that I hoped you were going to show a picture of what you had done. It is cute!

Browndirtcottage said...

Cute as a button matched 'perfectly' little snowman! I like the purple!

Yes...tick tock.....tick tock!!

I guess you were having a snow storm while I was having a 'depression era' dust storm with 60 mph winds!!! My house smelled like dirt alllll day!!

Elaine M said...

Sew cute! The blue lining is perfect with the s'mores? snow man. Tick tock, I'm waiting for orders to arrive. Happy shopping and sewing to you!

Ginny said...

This is such a great little bag! Great idea for a gift.
I only made a few ornaments as gifts. They were gratifying because they finished up so fast.
Are you making a special cake for Christmas?