Saturday, September 12, 2009

cachin' in Blue Earth Minnesota...

Our first cache to do was this one. It is called "are you up for it?" It was just me and Crispy for the afternoon. We needed to find the cache that was hid on top.


There are two of these structures, one on each side of the river. Crispy wasn't sure he would be able to get down once he went up.


We stood there and stared towards the top for awhile....


There are trees growing right next to it and...


Crispy decided he would use them for going up and down.





I am so glad because I knew I wasn't up for it....









"I can't find it."










"What do you mean you can't find it? Stop taking pictures and look some more!"

I continued to look around the bottom, just in case it was all a scam on where it really was hidden. Crispy finally did find it and tossed it down to me for signing the log book.

Yippy, we got it.....this was Crispy's favorite cache that day....

1 comment:

Browndirtcottage said...

...huh???....what??? cache...???