Monday, September 7, 2009

so pleased with myself, until....



Everything went together quickly.
I was pressing the blocks and found this........>>>>

Well the golds are almost done, except for this block.
It needs a little work.


The greens were set aside...I want more greens that aren't to dark or to light or too blueish. (is that a word?)


I laid out what I had to get this picture...........

It is weird because of all the bright sunlight pouring in the window. But the colors are truest in this shot and I just wanted an idea of how it was shaping up.

I am done sewing for the day.........big plans to go geocaching this afternoon!!!!

2 comments:

Browndirtcottage said...

....LOL....that's what happens when you've got your head down and petal to the metal!!!

This is going to be wonderful!!

Tanya said...

Those stars on the brights are beautiful! Do you have a pattern for that? I doubt I could find enough colors that matched to make one block but I wonder how those would do in a stash splurge... All different strips? They are great!