Sunday, September 27, 2009

4 girls...4 quilts

Great Aunt Karen has done it!

Four quilts were made for 4 little girls. This is the last one. I love this scrappy trip around the world It is just one of the gazillions of patterns you can find from Bonnie K. Hunter right HERE


Makes me want to get out my 2 1/2 strips that I have been stashing away, but then I remember all my other started projects and decide to wait....


Karen has a scrappy bowtie quilt started, but it is looking so baby-girlish, that she may just go with what is done so far and make it a baby quilt instead of bedsize. Then we will both have baby girl quilts for no one in particular.

I was worried that I jinxed a whole generation of babies by having a girl quilt ready,
I hope Karen's doesn't do the same thing.


The words for "you are my sunshine" are stamped around the border with paint. I washed it once and the words are still there.

1 comment:

Browndirtcottage said...

Well yes....I'm ALL about PINK! These are just great!!