A long time ago, less than 2 years I think.....I was in blogland going from this blog to that blog
to see what I might see....
I saw these bunnies all over. Wondered what they were
about, but didn't pursue it.
A few months later I found where they were coming from.
It was here
I was only a few months behind and thought it was too cute to pass up.
I changed the way it was put together a little bit.
I used 1/2 inch finished squares instead of a solid frame around them.
I love my Noah's Ark BOM. It normally hangs in the bathroom, not on a tree.

1 comment:
So lovely! I did that one too but didn't think to put all the nice little squares around the embroidery. My hangs on a door but most people hardly notice it. It makes me smile though. Yours is especially lovely!
Post a Comment