Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I had to try it.....1st attempt

If you go to piknic.com....you can alter a picture and make it pencil drawing.
Then print it out and paint it.....

Sounds easy enough.

The new printer was finally up and running today and I printed out my pencil drawing picture.

Then I painted....

First mistake was.... not using watercolor paper...
but this was new to me and I didn't want to waste good paper.


There were several other "mistakes" made along the way, I won't bore you with all the details.

It is on my fridge like a good little art project....

I like it 'cause it makes me laugh when I look at it.


Karen said I should go do something constructive, like sewing binding on my mini quilts.

1 comment:

Karen H said...

It looks pretty good. It kind of makes her look like Velma from Scooby Dooo........ :)