Monday, April 12, 2010

Karen's finished quilt and her little dog too....

I stopped by Karen's house to see her finished quilt.
Even the binding is done.
Sewn down by hand.....
The backing is this super cute numbers fabric.
I am debating....
should I buy some for future use???
I know a math teacher.....
I will keep thinking about it.
I moved in closer to get this shot.
All washed and wrinkled.
Then who do I spy.....

Look, it is Charlie, he is hanging around the bottom of the quilt.
What a sweet little dog.
He has a big day ahead...
he is going to the groomer.
One bath and haircut are on the agenda.
I always say in a high pitched voice,
"hellooo baabiee"
He seems to like that...he always come running over.

...and then I pet him and he is my best friend.

He must be part model....he sat so nice and still for these pictures.

When I talked to Karen later...
after she arrived home....she said he looked more like a pug dog now.
I bet he smelled really good too.





No comments: