I was doing my normal blog hopping the other day and came upon Lazy Gal's latest post about making cats....unruley cats....Hey, I have enough cats to use as models, including Pearl here.
She was laying on my chest and kneading my neck...in other words she was bugging me.
http://lazygalquilting.blogspot.com/2010/03/here-kitty-kitty.html
(I tried shortening it and ended up deleting poor Pearl...so the link is the long version)
So one of the first things I did this morning was draw out some kitties....
Now that I am done with all those ruffles...I can play some more on other stuff. The skirt was a hit with Amanda. The first dress rehersal was yesterday and it looked great on the stage. She was swirling and playing it up. I didn't have any camera with so I will get some shots later. Except I still have a lot of binding to work on....maybe it is a binding day.
1 comment:
I saw these cats, too, and fell in love with them. We'll have to try and make them sometime!
Post a Comment