My sister Jane has a friend who is having a "book party"She sent out links to the catalog and....
we find what we want to order.
It is words mostly, that are cut out and ready to apply to your wall. I saw the words "happiness is a journey" applied to a picture.
* ......light bulb going on in my head!
I have a 20 x30 inch poster of us in Canyon de Chelly. This hasn't seen the light of day in over 10 years. The picture itself is over 20 years.
I told tractor joe we needed a new frame.
"That would be a perfect job for my dad!"
Now I need to go outside and gather up old barn siding that is nice a weathered and bring it to my father-in-law and hopefully he will want to put a frame together!!

1 comment:
I remember when this picture was taken! Canyon de Chelly first, then the Grand Canyon! Hope you both remember the trip with as much happiness as I do.
Post a Comment