Yesterday was the last day of school and graduation last night. I would have been happy enough to sit, drink some coffee and page through a magazine. Somerset Memories (spring 2011) to be exact.
Then something caught my eye on page 144.
It was a scrapbook page with the words....
spread your wings and fly
how perfect would that be for cards????
Next thing I knew I was at the kitchen table cutting up invitations that we had received.
Gwen, my cousin called while I was working. Her daughter graduates this year too. I told Gwen I didn't want to cut up the nice big picture of Lauren she had sent....or she would be getting one like this too.
I am pretty sure we decided Gwen would be sending a smaller picture to be cut up.
Anyway, tractor joe grabbed the camera and started taking pictures of me on the phone, me and all my morning glory.
The first two are twins. Their party started at 9:00 am. It had already started when I was snapping photos. We got there about 10:30 They were serving breakfast and was that ever good!
Anne's photo was already doctored on the invite...made her card look cool!
I've got more stuff. Keepin' things short and sweet. I'll be back.
4 comments:
ohh! I like! My sister graduatues college any day now - i think I might have to borrow your idea!
Fun cards...... :)
Love your creative cards!... our anniv. is on the 29th and we will be married 29 years (hint...hint).
It is so nice that you do this. No such thing as graduation cards or parties in Japan. A big boring ceremony but that's all... Where is the fun?
Post a Comment