I wanted to make a postcard for my aunt. She had cancer surgery back in March. That turned out way better than anyone expected...but....she would still need chemo. She started that recently and of course, it make her sick. She thanked God for smoothies and noodles....
I cut a Wheaties cereal box up to use for postcards. It is advertised as the breakfast of champions. I messed up on the wording here though.....it should have said..."the breakfast of real champions"
I cut a Wheaties cereal box up to use for postcards. It is advertised as the breakfast of champions. I messed up on the wording here though.....it should have said..."the breakfast of real champions"
oh well.
As I am cutting up fruit I found other words and pictures that said "use me"
Ann of roadtrip*treasures had left a comment that her anniversary was 29 on the 29th. As I was working on smoothies and noodles I found things that could work for Ann....so here is her postcard.....
| Lovebirds |
I also received a "ready for cutting" picture of Lauren in the mail. I will be working on a "spead your wings and fly" card for her!
2 comments:
OMG.....I love them!! Just remember, I will be having a "milestone" birthday in a little over a month.....She will just die when she gets this..... :)
Thanks for the special anniversary card, I loved it! I will keep it forever...and as Digger said think we'll make it another 29?
Post a Comment