School is done for the summer, sort of..... I just signed up for Introduction to Braille, an online course. As Mr. B learns his braille, I will too. (I would hope faster, so I am ahead of the game)
His Mom said I could post his picture......
His Mom said I could post his picture......
I love this one, he is using the handrail and his cane, walking down the ramp at school, all by himself! His Mom is also a sewer/painter/crafter....on the last day she had gifts for me and the teacher.....
She made table runners. I only have pictures of mine though. We opened them, squealed in delight, then went back to our last day activities. It was a half day, we found ourselves wishing it was a full day...the morning was going so fast.
.....anyway, here is a photo of the whole thing, on my kitchen table...
I love that dotty fabric. It reminds me of selvage edge quilts. I am cleaning closets and cupboards. I am digging through the clutter that collects on every flat surface around here. Eventually I will get down to the tops of tables, and my new table topper will have a new home!
No comments:
Post a Comment