I made some postcards. I had enough pumpkins cut for 6 of them.
When I was addressing them I found one wasn't even glued yet.
Then I ran out of stamps. So only 4 went out. I am not even sure they made it before Halloween.
On the bright side, I have 2 cards for next year.
My brother-in-law. He makes the BEST costumes. He has done so many super hero costumes over the years. He is so talented!
My niece, Madison is crazy over legos. So he made her a Lego costume. They both got first place for costumes at work and school. He looks so real!
I would feel so safe walking down the street with him.
Unless we ran into a bug or spider. He doesn't like bugs. He would be off running until the bug was gone.
I carved one pumpkin, just in case some trick-or-treaters came by. We are too far off the beaten path. Besides, I had given kids candy at school, and that left some for me!


5 comments:
No trick or trickers? Even with that friendly pumpkin? So sad! Love the costumes!
Wow, those costumes are awesome! And I hope you saved your favorite candy for yourself!
Love your postcards - what a hoot! And those costumes are really "super". Your BIL looks so authentic! Hope you had a fun holiday, even without the Trick or Treaters.
We didn't get many this year. I had to return 4 bags of candy to the store the next day. So sad....they were my faves. But I don't need the calories.
We live just the right amount of "out of town"......we have NEVER had any trick or treaters here where we live!
I like your little carved pumpkin and your witch sign! Fall gets here and the wind blows too much to have much of anything stay up in the yard!
You BIL and kiddos look REALLY amazing!! He really is most talented with the costumes.....doesn't your sister dress up??? The last time I dressed up for Halloween Mr. Brown Dirt and I were "Ladies of the Evening"!!! Yes, Mr. Brown Dirt even had on fake painted finger nails!! HA! Oh, of course, that was
Y-E-A-R-S ago!!!
Well, what can I say, we do things different down here in TEXAS!
Love the postcards. My grandson would love the Lego costume. I want to know if you made the witch of "Best Witches". She's is hilarious!
Your blocks for "Sandi" are lovely just, I bet, not really your colors.
Marsha
http://quilterinmotion.net
Post a Comment