Charmander is a baby fire lizard. He belongs with all the other Pokemon characters.
His tail has flames. I printed out a coloring page, then made it a little bigger.
I cut him out and drew around him to get him on the cake
I piled a bunch of candles at the end of his tail.
Then lit all the candles.
I thought the flames were plenty big
the frosting was melting
and we needed to blow them out!
But, Crsipy says
"No wait, take my picture!"
Oh yah, birthday boy with his cake!
He was able to get them out and we all had a piece of cake!
9 comments:
that is the coolest cake - well done! Happy Birthday too! :D
Charmander is sooo charming? Anyhow, he's cute and the cake looks like it turned out great!
What can I say your so creative!
Well done mom! I am grandmom and spent yesterday baking and decorating a cake for my husband and both daughters with my older daughter's 3 and 5 year old daughters. Not nearly as beautiful as yours, but heck we made it with a whole cake. In 15 years we may be up to the level of yours if we practice lots. Tell Crispy that he should feel very honored that you worked so hard for him!
Cutest.Cake.Ever. :) Glad it didn't burn the house down. ;) You are soo artistic! xo
Ha ha ha ha ha !!!! This is just w-a-y too funny!!!
I am very impressed with your cake making skills and looks like he is too!!!
That flamin' tail is a RIOT!!!!
The cake came out great! Do you take orders for cakes?
You are so talented in so many ways! I love it!
Oh I have not thought about those characters in years! Fun memory with my son, thanks!
Post a Comment