I won split star blocks from Block Lotto! Four packages have arrived. I opened them and mixed them with mine. I am not sure how this quilt will end up. It could be like this, or not.
I haven't worked on this mini for a week now. It finishes at 8 1/2 by 11.
I am hand quilting it to the backing. I thought I could handle it with something so small, and I was right. It does go rather quickly.
(when I take the time to sew on it)
5 comments:
You are so lucky! I didn't know you won block lotto..... I love these blocks! The mini is really cute.
I must say, you always win THE best blocks!!!
Ohhhhh, your little mini is sooooo sweet and cute and dainty and....and....I.LIKEEE.
Oh boy! Fun mail! The BL blocks look great! That will be a fun quilt.
The little mini is so sweet! I like it too! I've been thinking of maybe doing a little hand-quilting on a very small piece too. It's been a loooong time.
Looks like my blocks arrived. What a bright fun quilt that will be. I'm glad to see your mini isn't completely done - mine's been on hold, but I finally did get some buttons to use. Hard to find buttons that small
,
this little mini is just soooo adorable!
great split stars can't wait to see what you decide for the setting
Kathie
Post a Comment