
Heartbreak at the football game last night.
The score was tied at 8 to 8.
We had first chance to score.....
and didn't make it.....
their turn.....
and
they did make the winning touchtown.
I was bundled up last night....layers of sweatshirts and jacketsbig warm gloves
even snowpants....
so it was no surprise that...
when we woke up.....
a dusting of snow was greeting us.
It doesn't seem right when the grass is still greenand some the leaves haven't even changed yet.
It is time to start winterizing.
Putting all that summery stuff away.
But it is cold, who really wants to be out there?
Inside is nicer.
There is always something to work on .
I just may work on my Christmas stitchin'.....

No plans for the day have been made yet....so who knows....
stitch by stitch, I will get these done eventually.
No comments:
Post a Comment