Friday, October 23, 2009

OVER for now....rain and football

For the past 3 days it has been


dark, cloudy, cold and


rainy.....


I just dumped out the rain gage, it said 3 inches of rain.




But...to the west, the sun was actually blinding me.....


I could see the sunset.


Wow, it has been awhile.


Crispy and a few friends just left to go watch one of the football play-off games in the area.


Our team is all done for the season..........






No more jerseys, pants, socks or cleats.







.....and no more......(I am giddy just thinking about it)





















....and no more compression shorts.



We had one pair

and they were washed every night,


sometimes they were "dark"



sometimes they were "light"



they might have even been "red" once or twice



whatever worked with the laundry that day.
They were cleaned and ready for the next day!!!!
I feel so free!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Oh my....... I remember that feeling of freedom when the season was over.....

Browndirtcottage said...

...LOL....well, there you go cracking me up....I wouldn'y know about such things...no boys here....but do girls basketball stuff and things count??? Woo Hoo...sooooo glad the high school girl thingy is over!!!!!