.....The magic, noel and delight still need the flower details added.
I started the delight flowers. I wasn't sure I llke the way it looked. Hmmmmm...what to do......
Wondered if I should cut it off and use a different color.
It looks like a snowflake in light blue, this is a really lousy picture so you'll have to trust me.
I walked away....
I came back....
I picked up scissors, looked at it some more.....
I put the scissors back down because.......
...out of the corner of my eye I spotted this............

The stitched Welcome I had bought at the quilt show in Duluth.
I am headed to another quilt show in Des Moines with my mom
and Karen.
I want to buy stuff there.....but this little voice in my head said
you better work on what you already have.....
so that is what I have been doing most of the week....
it lays on the desk....
(right next to the Christmas Wreath pieces, they are not forgotten)
and when ever I have a minute or two I will sit and sew on it.

It is coming along nicely!!
3 comments:
Love your Christmas stitching! What are these going to be? And how long have you been working on them?
I love the "Welcome" piece. The animals are so cute!
Looks like you have been being a good girl...working and finishing what you have...I can't wait to see how these are put together....and the little Welcome one is adorable!!!
Post a Comment