
Tractor joe's brother went to Florida a couple weeks ago. They didn't send any pictures of themselves while they were down there. I don't know, maybe that's because I said if we did get one...
I would draw eye patches on it, and give them a spikey hairdo.
Go figure.
So I have no real pictures of them in Florida.

Anyway...
Cornealous is off work right now. They aren't putting up any windmills. When spring comes he'll head out for somewhere, when they start building them again.
For now he is home and agreed to do his uncles chores.
I went with one day.....
This picture (of where we were headed)
is BEFORE the weather got bad. The wind picked up and we had whiteout conditions for the rest of the day. It turned into a horrible day.

Uncle Jim raises Alpaca.
They are not Llamas.



1 comment:
they look so cute!
Post a Comment