Sunday, October 24, 2010

altered book....

I took an old porky pig counting book and added counting things. If you are visually impaired, you will be able to count the objects by feeling them.
I am stuck....I don't have,
2 boxes of strawberries
3 containers of ice cream &
7 party favors
I will go through our "junk" drawers at school tomorrow...
If you think of something, add it to the comments.

2 comments:

roadtrip*treasures said...

You're so creative...and your student is so lucky to have you as a aide!

Quiltsmiles said...

AN idea for the 2 boxess of strawberries would to use the green colored vegetable trays cut into a square shape and then collage a picture of strawberries on them. Could always use a counted cross stitch photo for the pile of berries.
For the container o ice I'd improv it and use 3 cones. Separate heavy cardboard for a waffle cone shape and then use little pompms for the scoops.
Buttons as party favors or just stripes of little papers coiled up to lift off the paper with a fixed blower end could work for those, Or circles cut out in a spral that could fall off the page when opened. Just a bit of thought. Love your blog and am enjoying my visit. Jane