I forgot, a couple weeks ago when my sister was here, she and tractor joe went to an auction.
There was a piece of furniture that might work in the living room for storage of tractor joe's trucking and off season clothes. They sent a picture, should they bid???
I suppose, if it goes low enough.
Was I ever shocked when they said they got it...
for only...
you won't believe this....
they got it for $2.50.
That right two dollars and 50 cents.
I couldn't believe it.
Then the debate was.....do we paint it black, or leave it as is.
Where do we put it? Here or there?
Right now it is behind the recliner.
Waiting.
Odds are, it will be there a year from now, still waiting and wondering....
Will I get a new location and a coat of black paint??


1 comment:
What a fantastic deal. I would leave it just as is - no black paint!
Post a Comment