I have been bouncing around on different projects. I unearthed the penguin blocks. They are getting a simple straight layout. Going wonky with them seemed a little complicated....and I want it done sooner, rather than later.
The two wall quilts only need their binding put on...and since binding is my LEAST favorite part, they sit. They will be a surprise gift for someone....and it isn't any of my sister's, so they don't need to get their hopes up....and in case my Mom is reading....they aren't for her either.
This is my oops picture. When I was sewing my rows together I ended up with something that just didn't look right. Out came the seam ripper. I am planning on quilting this soon too. A quilt came back from the quilters recently, and there is lots of extra batting on it. I haven't checked, but I hope it is wide enough to use with this small quilt.



4 comments:
I really like the penguins, and I absolutely love the second picture of the little wall quilts. Are they kits or something you came up with on your own?
I love the blocks...really fun! I never saw a pattern like that.
Very pretty!
Micki
Your penguins are adorable. I love the wall quilts and your oops too!
Bouncing around??? Yep, that's what I have been too!! I guess I just have tooooo many quilts that need to be finished!!
I've been meaning to ask what stitch or how you get that wigglee quilt design...it's cute...I like it!
Post a Comment