Yesterday was 10/10/10. To celebrate 10 years of geocaching, we were to go out and cache, then make it the biggest logging day yet at geocaching.com
That is exactly what we did.
That is exactly what we did. We went up to Lakota to do Tour of the Town a multi-cache. When I logged it, I got this "souvenir button" thing for my profile. The cache we went to was 10 mile away. It just seemed so perfect!
I don't know what tractor joe does, but so many of his pictures are off....crooked, slanted, distorted. When he snapped the first one, I said right away...."do another, just in case." So one looks shorter and wider than I am, in my opinion anyway. The other looks taller and thinner than I am, the way I think I should look. If he could make all my pictures look like the second one, I don't think I would complain at all.
These are what we were looking for...small green containers with black caps. See it, at the top and middle of the picture? They held the coordinates and one line of a poem that I wrote down. Tractor joe laid the twigs so that they were "X marks the spot"
Here I am logging at the final stage. The cache container is huge! It was hard to miss this one. I liked that.
Billion dollar satellites
Sure do us some good
When it comes down to finding
All that tupperware in the woods.






1 comment:
I was looking at pictures in the preschool camera today. I look a lot like the top picture of the Lakota sign. Hmmm....could it be that there is something wrong with that camera too?????
Post a Comment