Sunday, July 5, 2009

Buddy Holly



Finally!!....... we have gone by the memorial for years, but never stopped to do this cache. It requires a picture and a small hike along the fence line to the plane crash site. These glasses are at the road....so you know you are at the right place.

Cornelius was more than happy to do this with me. He was the photographer....instead of being in front of the camera scowling...he hates to be in pictures.



Here's the link to the cache web page...
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=654c666a-5840-4078-94f8-6f482432bbfb
I don't think you have to log in to read the entries for finds, just to get the actual coordinates. I used only one of pictures there.
I better thank Cachehappy-cashpoor. As I was trying to do the log, I couldn't remember how to add the photo, so I called him....
simple---log it, then it gives you the option to add an image....and I did.

No comments: