Thursday, July 9, 2009

going camping


I am getting ready to go camping.....part of that routine involves drinking coffee, watching the weather channel and playing with my cell phone.....the immediate forecast doesn't look good. I hope we can at least set up the tents between the rain and thunderstorms.

2 comments:

Gwen said...

Where's the nearest motel? It's always good to have a backup plan!

Gwen said...

And after the phone call last evening, I found out that the sisters had already claimed the extra space at the nearest hotel. You sounded like you were having SO much fun (at least what little I could hear over the rain pounding on the tent roof) and son #3 was really being a solid support, as he acknowledged that sitting in rain-soaked tents is becoming his weekend hobby. Hope Tractor Joe and sons #1 & #2 were able to keep control of things at home from their warm, dry,(but dark) beds. Since I didn't hear anything today, I am assuming you are all recovering from your Thurs. night adventures.