Sunday morning............. I was just plain tired....the skies darkened and sure enough.........here came the rain.Nothing heavy, but enough to make everything wet....
At least we were done eating breakfast, almost........
Jane cooked the last of the eggs in her raincoat and I held the umbrella over her head.

We gathered in the canopy
The dogs get to snuggle and stay warm
We play games.....
Like....
lets pick a random letter and name cities starting with that letter.....
That was fun.I do love the canopy. It is big enough for us to all sit out of the rain.
My whole tent would fit into it.
Then when it rained the tent would stay dry for the most part.
We wouldn't have to lay so many towels around to catch all the rain water seeping in.
A person wouldn't feel the..
drip
drip
drip
on their head as they lay there trying to fall asleep........
at least we didn't get enough water in the tent to make our air mattresses float.
anyway......
I must have been slightly weak and unsteady
Some were kinda blurry
In the end the sun came out enough to dry things out enough for a quick pack up and GO..........
does a couple hours of packing qualify as quick?
I am off to do some binding for Carter's quilt.....I am saying this so that there is something quilt related in this post.

1 comment:
Jane cooked the eggs in a frying pan and she was WEARING her raincoat.
Post a Comment