
I was able to get 4 windows for the shed last week. This project is only a year old, so that's not to bad. It still needs 4 more, but at least when you arrive in our driveway you now see windows in the shed.Plus I got a new cell phone with a camera, it is so cool!! I went out to take pictures as tractor Joe was putting in the windows....and I wanted to take pictures of other interesting things......I had to use my new "toy"....

"So you're not here to help with the windows??" he says as he washes off the stickers.
"No, I just want to take some pictures"...........and I continued to wonder around with the phone held up in front of me...........hmmm??? what else shall I take a picture of??
The Oliver dash!.... that needs a picture..... all shiney and new looking.What else?

1 comment:
It sounds like you brought the windows home....what more did he want?
Post a Comment