I am not a big beer drinker....really....but I am surrounded by those who partake on a regular basis. Gwen's middle son has started making his own beer.
He has a micro-brewery set up at home.
I was able to taste some of his brew over Christmas.
That is why this little quilt is on its way to Gwen's.....it is in the mail.
Then she can give it to him!
His name is on the back so she won't accidentally forget to give it to him.
3 comments:
Jacob makes his own beer too......he brought us samples yesterday. Maybe you need to make him a beer quilt too!
Tempting as it might be to keep it, I promise I'll give it to Tim - it'll go well with his empty six pack container border decor he has in his apartment (categorized by brewery, of course, so it is a sporadic border, at best))
You are so creative. It is wonderful. And I don't even like beer!
Post a Comment