
Last weekend, as I was unloading the dryer, I pulled out a pair of Crispy's underwear.
They were boxers....but the back end was thread bear and one big hole. He couldn't wear these anymore....
I will throw them away.
But wait....
That is a cute plaid.
And even if it is thin, thin fabric...
could I use it????
Maybe I could just cut it up in to squares and and make one of the "tulle quilts"
It received it's official name when Crispy came walking by and said,
"hey, what are you doing with my underwear????"
I won't add any other embellishment...just the binding. When I showed Crispy and his friends, who were here, the finished product they said,
"hey that's cute"
And...I have to keep it and hang it up somewhere here at home.....
Who would want Crispy's old underwear anyway????
1 comment:
That IS cute! I would never have thought of using old underwear in a quilt....
Post a Comment