Last week tractor joe was on the computer looking for a decent Explorer that we might buy.(he has been looking all winter)
He found one way up in Minnesota...a few hours away.
We went up there on the last day of winter and that is exactly what it felt like....cold north winds, even snow that morning....
anyway, when we arrived....there was a HUGE, brand new truck sitting in the lot.
It's bumper was so big, it was like a mirror. I had to go take a picture of it....tractor joe was telling me to "stop messing around, there was an explorer we needed to test drive."
yah yah, here I come...
We took it out for a drive...used every button to see if they worked....
found out that setting the cruise is not the same as in the Envoy....instead of cruise the the washer fluid sprayed on the windshield and the wipers came on....
I don't think we actually kicked any tires, but darn close.
The price was right....
and....
In the end we decided to buy it.

No comments:
Post a Comment