Thursday, March 18, 2010

this was fun...

I am jumping the gun a little on this one...it isn't really done yet.
But it was such fun to make and went so fast. It was an experiment sort of....
I didn't want to sew an applique stitch around the bunny...so I used a pen to make the marks.
I chalked his face and coat.
I will put buttons on the flower centers, which are supposed to be eggs, but I changed that.
The words on the pattern are "be kind"...but I went with the word "spring" instead. I figure it's use-ability will be longer.
and...
I will make the right border wider (I was using what was cut and laying around)...I might follow the directions next time.
What color binding?? blue? pink? green?

1 comment:

Browndirtcottage said...

Hey girl....this is just THE CUTEST

Aren't you clever for marking the stitches!!!

I vote for green binding.....????