Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Sunday adventures....

The big guy's birthday is coming up this week.

We thought we would run down to Kmart to buy a gift for him. This sign greeted us at the door.



OH OH....we needed electronics....luckily everything was still there and we were able to get what we wanted.

Relief...

But I wanted sox and underwear for myself and Crispy.

Would we find that anywhere???

It was really empty in clothes area.

But look!!

.... a whole wall of women's undies were still hanging there.
I don't think tractor joe has ever spent much time looking in this department. He had to help me find the size and style I wanted.


He said, "I had no idea there were so many different kinds to choose from." He was able to find what we were looking for and off we went to our next goal....



Crispy needs new boxers, he didn't fair so well. There were no plaid boxers to found. (if there is a chance they will be used for a sewing project someday....we want "cute" plaids)

He will just have to wait until we get somewhere else or Kmart is able to restock the shelves.



Most of the sox were still out and we both get to wear socks that don't have hole again.
I wanted to get a picture of how high the water was in the river by Kmart, but missed the shot...

instead I found myself parked next to this tractor.



We need a bumper sticker that says we brake and stare lovingly at old tractors.





No comments: