Wednesday, June 2, 2010

breezeway and the quilt so far....

I keep forgetting to show these before and after of the breezeway.
For several years this is what it looked like in there...
the ugly blandex was gone,
but now it was....
pink styrofoam insulation
and exposed 2 x 4's.... The new paneling went up and it looks SO MUCH better!
I posted about the Oliver light going in there, but never the walls.
Now the back door REALLY looks bad with its peeling paint.
That will be a summer project, repaint the door.

I took a picture of the page with Cutting Garden.
This may or may not be my next project.

But first, I need to work on finishing down on the farm.
The flowers are all ready to go....
this is going to be big for a small quilt, 35 x 51.

The pattern calls for a 1/2 yard of fabric to make setting triangles. As luck would have it,
our quilt shop in Forest City is having a 12 year anniversary sale this weekend!
Karen and I have made plans to head over there!!



No comments: