.....LOL....oh, this is just too crazy.....I got up this morning wanting to mosaic really bad....but that little hobbie is w-a-y messier than what my kitchen table needs....all my 'stuff' is in the little house next door....I haven't convinced Mr. Brown Dirt to move into the little house next door so me and my hobbies can have complete controll over the big house!
Boy, I have enjoyed reading your blog! I am into scrapbooking and art journalling too besides quitin. Looks like you are too, and what a wonderful array of supplies. I am a member of a club with Crafty Alley and get all kinds of neat embellisments and Tim Holtx products as a result of the club. Have fun! Micki
2 comments:
.....LOL....oh, this is just too crazy.....I got up this morning wanting to mosaic really bad....but that little hobbie is
w-a-y messier than what my kitchen table needs....all my 'stuff' is in the little house next door....I haven't convinced Mr. Brown Dirt to move into the little house next door so me and my hobbies can have complete controll over the big house!
Boy, I have enjoyed reading your blog! I am into scrapbooking and art journalling too besides quitin. Looks like you are too, and what a wonderful array of supplies. I am a member of a club with Crafty Alley and get all kinds of neat embellisments and Tim Holtx products as a result of the club.
Have fun!
Micki
Post a Comment