Tuesday, June 22, 2010

the mystery flowers....

...this spring, tractor joe picked out some perennials....

including these black-eyed susans. This was the first time he had done something like that. He even built a whole new raised-bed garden just for his stuff.....(I have been saying for years that we needed another garden out front to match the one that was there. I had turned the sandbox into flowers and it seemed rather lonely out there. If I knew he would build something that fast, I would have hauled him around garden centers a lot sooner)


anyway.....

the mystery...


A row of green started growing this spring, along one of the sheds.

I hadn't planted anything, so what was it????

I watched it and questioned different people.

Was it a weed? maybe...probably

Was it a flower? maybe....I don't think it is a weed.

I just let it grow.

I walked over to see if any of the flowers had opened yet...


Shock. That looks like the black-eyed susan.

How weird.

How did it get there?

I know they weren't there last year.

I guess I will just enjoy them.






1 comment:

Shelina said...

The flowers are beautiful.