First......... an up close look...it seems to capture the colors best.
Now there are three choices for the binding.A safe tone on tone reddish color. I picked this out on Saturday. I plan on using it for the border on my Down on the Farm quilt. It would look nice here too....
Then there is the bright green. It is not as light as looks on the left, but not as dark as it looks on the right. I would say it is in the family of lime greens.
The last choice is that stripe I never would have bought if Karen hadn't said something when we were at the quilt shop.
The whole thing measures just under 12 x12 inches square. Now here is the deal. I am going to give this away. To be in my drawing, all you need to do is pick out the binding you like best. Then comment or email me your pick. When I pick the name (or tractor joe actually will do the picking)...I will bind it with the winners choice and send it to them. You do not need to advertise this on your blog (if you have one)....in fact it is better not to. The less people who enter, the better your chance. It is kind of a secret giveaway. Let's see....how much time should I allow for picking out binding?You have till Sunday, June 13...of this year. What time? hmmm.....Let's say 3:00 pm in the afternoon, my local time. You do not need to be living in North America to win.
5 comments:
I VOTE FOR THE STRIPE.
I prefer the deep red one. It has a much more warm feeling to it.
Definitely go for the stripe - it's such fun :o)
I like the red! I like the red! I like the red! Pick me! Pick me~!
It is beautiful. I really like the stripe - it would make a nice border, in fact.
Post a Comment