Sunday, June 13, 2010

the winner and a postcard....

We drew the name this afternoon....
I will email her and tell her........ she is the winner of the little wall hanging.
yippie, cheers....


Now I just need to go finish the binding with the stripe and it is done, ready for the mail!!!


I was talking to the grandma of one of the preschoolers. She misses me. That is just so sweet. I decided to make her a postcard. Her grandma said she would "be over the moon" if she got something in the mail from me so this will go out tomorrow....
I used fabric to bind it. Sewed it on the front, then glued it down in the back. Seems like it should hold. It looks more finished this way.
I may keep finishing postcards this way...which is really odd....I am so SLOW about getting the binding done on things. It is my least favorite thing to do.

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Love the way the name sticks out on that... Did you cut out the letters and glue them down with dots of glue? Are they beaded? Is that a panel. Really a cute gift of love!