...probably because it's her fabric.
A while back she made a scrappy trip around the world table runner. It is for a bridal shower this Wednesday. I hadn't planned on going.
When she brought it over to show me, I said, "that would be fun to make a wall hanging out of the same fabrics."
By the time she left, the new plan was for me to go to the shower and make a wall hanging with some of the same fabrics.
This is how far I got this afternoon.....
It is actually very fitting....Something old, some of that fabric is from Karen's neighbor who was cleaning out her closet...
Something new, some of that fabric is new....
Something borrowed, I borrowed the fabric from Karen....
Something blue, there is blue in it.
We will have to take a picture of both things before we give them away.
No comments:
Post a Comment